Fujifilm X-Pro3 Mirrorless Digital Camera – Dura Black (Body Only)
- All prices mentioned above are in United States dollar.
- This product is available at eBay.
- At ebay.com you can purchase Fujifilm X-Pro3 Mirrorless Digital Camera - Dura Black (Body Only) for only $1,999.95
- The lowest price of Fujifilm X-Pro3 Mirrorless Digital Camera - Dura Black (Body Only) was obtained on June 11, 2022 12:19 pm.
A digital camera designed with a film ethos, the FUJIFILM X-Pro3 is a unique mirrorless camera characterized by its distinct viewfinder design, a hidden LCD screen, and its stylish, rangefinder-inspired design with a dura black finish. In terms of imaging, the X-Pro3 features the APS-C-format 26.1MP X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor along with the X-Processor 4, which enables high-resolution stills shooting and DCI/UHD 4K video recording. The sensor and processor also enable an ISO 160-12800 sensitivity range for working in a variety of lighting conditions.
Besides its imaging capabilities, the X-Pro3’s strengths lie in its sophisticated design, which includes the Hybrid Multi Viewfinder that combines both an optical viewfinder and a 3.69m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder. These two viewing means can be instantly switched with the dedicated lever on the front of the camera and let you choose between the simplicity and speed of an OVF versus the accuracy and versatility of an EVF. The X-Pro3 also sees an updated rear LCD design, with a hidden 180° tilting touchscreen that has a 1.62m-dot resolution. The unique fold-down screen design keeps the larger 3.0″ screen hidden against the body when not in use and a secondary smaller settings display is available while shooting. This design enables a simpler, more streamlined and unencumbered shooting method that helps to keep you in the moment. Additionally, the X-Pro3 also sports built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth for wireless sharing and remote control and dual SD memory card slots are featured for file saving flexibility.
26.1MP APS-C X-Trans BSI CMOS 4 Sensor and X-Processor 4
Revolving around a highly versatile sensor, the X-Pro3 features an APS-C-format 26.1MP X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor, which has a back-illuminated design to afford smooth tonal rendering, improved low-light performance, and a low native ISO 160 setting. As an X-Trans sensor, it utilizes a randomized pixel array, too, which provides a high degree of image quality and sharpness due to the omission of an optical low-pass filter. Versus conventional pixel patterns, the X-Trans design more closely mimics the organic nature of film in order to produce nuanced colors and tonal transitions, while also reducing moiré and aliasing.
The sensor’s design also includes an expanded phase-detection autofocus system, which has 425 selectable points that cover nearly the entire sensor area. This AF system delivers faster, more accurate focusing performance in a variety of lighting conditions. Complementing the imaging and focusing capabilities, an updated X-Processor 4 is also featured, and delivers faster, more responsive performance throughout the camera system.
Hybrid Multi Viewfinder
Both optical and electronic viewfinder types are incorporated into the unique Hybrid Multi Viewfinder, which lets you select from the simplicity and familiarity of an OVF as well as the versatility of an EVF. Changing between viewing types is quickly performed via the dedicated finder switching lever on the front of the camera body.
The optical viewfinder provides a clear, lifelike view of the scene for easier composition and subject tracking. Its enhanced design incorporates an Electronic Rangefinder function, which mimics the functionality of a mechanical rangefinder, and simultaneously overlays information from the electronic viewfinder on top of the optical viewfinder for comparative manual focus control.
In regard to the electronic viewfinder, this sports a high 3.69m-dot resolution along with a fast 100 fps playback speed to reduce lag for smoother panning and tracking movements. The EVF lets you preview exposure settings prior to shooting and has a customizable display, for configuring the amount and type of information shown in the viewfinder.
- Unique hidden LCD design tilts downward 180° to reveal a large 3.0″ 1.62m-dot touchscreen; when not in use, the screen is hidden against the camera body to avoid distractions. On the reverse of the large 3.0″ screen is a smaller settings display, which can highlight exposure settings or a graphic of the film simulation in use.
- Dual SD card slots allow for a more flexible and reliable means of storing imagery.
- The top plate incorporates a series of locking dials and levers for fast, intuitive control over exposure settings, including a shutter speed dial that offers direct shutter speed adjustment. An ISO dial is also incorporated into the shutter speed dial, for confirming the sensitivity setting without having to turn the camera on and the exposure compensation dial lets you choose +/- 3 EV in 1/3 steps.
- Front and rear command dials integrate a push function for easier use and settings selection.
- A dedicated Focus Lever provides faster, more intuitive control over selecting specific focus points while shooting.
- Integrated Bluetooth 4.2 low energy allows you to wirelessly share images to a mobile device or use the device to remotely control the camera.
UHD and DCI 4K Video Recording
Enjoy Taking Pictures Without Distractions
The hidden LCD encourages a more traditional shooting style, asking photographers to concentrate on composing using the viewfinder. Of course, you can flip open the screen to check your images between shooting sessions, but in essence, the X-Pro3 wants you to trust your instincts as a photographer and shoot without the distraction of checking every image. The LCD screen helps you to adjust the settings and find what needs to be improved, ready for next time.
The LCD screen has an anti-reflective coating, a wide angle of view, and is able to display images with high contrast and natural colors, ideal for reviewing or composing images in bright daylight or low light.
Digitally representation of film based visual effects are something only allowed for iconic photographic equipment. The visual effects appeal to users’ emotions and inspire imagination. The use of Memory LCD means users can easily see the settings for Film Simulation, white balance, etc. when the camera is turned off or on.
Film Simulation and Grain Effect Modes
About this item
- Advanced Hybrid multi viewfinder: optical Viewfinder (ovf) uses a 0. 5x magnification and parallax-correcting frame lines to provide an uninterrupted and true-to-life view of what’s in front of you. Additionally, the 3. 69M-dot OLED electronic viewfinder (EVF) offers a fast and high-quality representation of exactly how your image will look.
- X-trans CMOS 4 sensor and X-Processor 4 combination. This exceptional 26. 1MP sensor uses a back-illuminated design to maximize quality and dynamic range, while its unique color filter array controls Moiré and false color without the need for an optical low pass filter.
- X-Pro3’s timeless body design features a top and base plate constructed from titanium, which, despite being little more than half the density of stainless steel, is seven-times more durable. In addition to classic black, the weather-sealed X-Pro3 is also available in silver and charcoal colors, which utilize cold plasma technology for a scratch-resistant finish.
- 16 digital Film Simulation modes. This cutting-edge technology allows photographers to achieve stunning results straight out of camera and X-Pro3 introduces two exciting new additions to the collection: CLASSIC Neg. and MONOCHROMATIC Color.
- Every aspect of x-pro3 has been designed for photographers who like to live in the moment, but none more So than its hidden 1. 62M-dot tilting LCD Touchscreen. When closed, All that can be viewed is a Mini-Display showing essential settings, removing the distraction of a full screen while shooting. With your mind and your eye always on the scene in front of you rather than the scene YOU’VE just shot, you can find a better connection not just with your subject, but also with your art.
- DCI 4K（4096×2160） 29. 97p/25p/24p/23. 98p 200Mbps/100Mbps up to approx. 15min
- 26.1MP APS-C X-Trans BSI CMOS 4 Sensor
- X-Processor 4 Image Processor
- Hybrid 0.5x OVF with 3.69m-Dot OLED EVF
- 3.0″ Hidden 180° Tilting Touchscreen
- DCI/UHD 4K Video at 30 fps
- 425-Point Hybrid AF System
- ISO 160-12800
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- Dual SD Memory Card Slots
- Film Simulation Modes
We're both an Affiliate and a direct storeWe hope you love the products we review, offer and recommend! Just so you know, if you decide to make a purchase, depending on the item, you may be directed to the appropriate affiliate site and your purchase will be directly from them, with a small referral proceeds collected by us as a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Thank you!
1 review for Fujifilm X-Pro3 Mirrorless Digital Camera – Dura Black (Body Only)
- 4.34 rating from 456 reviews