TT560 Flash Speedlite for DSLR Cameras
Neewer TT560 Flash Speedlite for Canon Nikon Panasonic Olympus Pentax and Other DSLR Cameras，Digital Cameras with Standard Hot Shoe
With a guide number of 125′ at ISO 100, the TT560 Flash from Neewer is a simple speedlight with fixed coverage and manual exposure control. It offers eight output levels from 1/1 full power down to 1/128. Bounce and swivel capabilities allow tilting up to 90° upwards and rotating 270° so you can aim your light practically anywhere. Two built-in panels at the front of the flash head help enhance these features: a small reflector card that can fill in shadows when bouncing light upwards, and a wide-angle diffuser that goes over the front to soften your light.
One of the most useful features of this flash is its connectivity options, allowing it to communicate with other flashes to work as a great secondary light source. For wireless triggering, the unit can function as an optical slave in two different modes: S1 for instant sync, and S2 for skipping a pre-flash. If you prefer a wired connection, a sync portis also available. The TT560 runs on four user-supplied AA batteries and boasts recycle times from 0.1 to 5 seconds depending on your power settings and batteries used.
- Manual flash with guide number of 125′ / 38m at ISO 100
- Fixed coverage flash head with two built-in panels: a reflector card for bouncing, and a wide panel for diffusing the light
- Eight output levels from 1/1 to 1/128 that can be viewed and controlled on the flash’s back screen
- Regular M mode for hot-shoe triggering plus two optical slave modes: S1 for instant sync, S2 for skipping a pre-flash
- Tilts upwards 90° and swivels around 270° for a wide range of movement
- Sync port available for wired simultaneous triggering
- Runs on four AA batteries, not included, and achieves recycling times of 5 seconds or less
- Vertical Rotation Angle: 0~90 degrees, Horizontal Rotation Angle: 0~270 degrees; Note: Don’t support TTL and the camera menu setting Function
- Compatible with for Canon Nikon Panasonic Olympus Pentax Fijifilm and Sony with Mi Hot Shoe cameras，like a9 a7 a7II a7III a7R III a7RII a7SII a6000 a6300 a6500 (NOT compatible with Canon EOS Rebel SL3/250D，Rebel T7/1500D 2000D，Rebel T100/3000D 4000D）
- Power Management: Switch to the ON, the flash will start charging (the charging indicator is dim)
- For a test flash, press the test button. After use, press the ON/OFF to OFF to power off.
- Red charging indicator lamp flickers in every 1s; it indicates low battery; The flash unit has 8 steps of power output control which indicated by 8 pieces of LED
We're both an Affiliate and a direct storeWe hope you love the products we review, offer and recommend! Just so you know, if you decide to make a purchase, depending on the item, you may be directed to the appropriate affiliate site and your purchase will be directly from them, with a small referral proceeds collected by us as a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Thank you!
1 review for TT560 Flash Speedlite for DSLR Cameras
- 4.34 rating from 456 reviews